We pride ourselves in having created a perfectly intuitive site with a webstore that is easy to navigate. But while most of us can find their way around the virtual spaces, buying drugs online requires special attention. It is very important that you order the exact medication recommended for you by your healthcare provider.
To this end, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the rules of ordering drugs at My Canadian Pharmacy – those instructions are there to ensure that you make a secured and confidential purchase of items that will guarantee you the best health outcomes possible.
- Start with finding the required product(s). Browse the catalog by category or use the embedded search tool.
- Select from the available dosages of the required drug.
- Choose the quantity of pills. Insider tip: increase savings by ordering bigger packs with lower per-pill price. Click on Add To Cart and proceed to checkout when you are done with every item on your shopping list.
- Fill out the questionnaire related to your health condition and submit it for our specialists to review.
- Waitfor our specialists to get back to you confirming your order if the drug of your choice is approved for you to use.
- Select a payment method. Note that other payment methods can be arranged if you contact us with a request.
- If you have a discount coupon, redeem it by entering in the corresponding field on the Checkout page.
- Choose the delivery method.
- Check all the order information once again and click on the button finalizing your order.
- Check your inbox for the confirmation email.
- Got a prescription? Forward it to our email with your Order ID!
- Do you have any questions regarding one of these steps? We will be happy to answer any of them if you contact us.